My Random Thoughts and Experiences

Thursday, August 21, 2008

What would you be remembered for?

I think about what my purpose is for this life. I do want to be remembered for something and leave my mark on this earth. Then i wonder how all these great people left their names even those that are still living.. Their names are synonyms for some kind of achievement...good or bad
Like when someone says "men...that chic is a Margret thatcher"(first female prime minister of England) everyone knows you can't mess with that chic cos she is fire. Here are a list of names and their synonyms,

Ben Johnson - running fast outta there (100m olympic runner)
Mother Theresa- Charitable (a nun that was charitable)
Cliford Orji - Human eater (a lagosian that ate other lagosians)
MJ Michael Jackson- Rocker/ Dancer
Dangote Rich man (Nigerians billionaire)
Bill gates Wealthy man (Microsoft)
Warren Buffet Very wealthy man (richest man in the world)
Domitila Ashewo (nigerian movie about a prostitute)
Hitler - wicked person (Adolf hitler, creator of the holocaust)
Martha Stewart- Jack of all trades ..but recently..jail bird
Denzel - One very fine bobo (Hollywood actor)
Osama- hmm i'll leave that one for your imagination...i've already gotten SSS come look for my humble self before..long story
MufunMula Olowo tin fowo shanu... (Rich man that gives charity) (this one is strictly for Ibadan folks) don't know his full name

I can't think of any other right now. The point is that i would like my name to be synonymous for something great... even the likes of Micheal Phelps and Usani Bolt are already working towards that as a pool beast and a track beast .

Me, Femi B would like to be synonymous for A CHARITABLE WOMAN WHO WAS THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF NAIJA AND RETIRED TO BEING AN ONILU( BAND SINGER) AND A COMICAL ENTERTAINER

Anyway that just too long as a synonym but i would like to be known for my contributions to oppressed people.

What would your name be synonymous for?

i want to make a sentence using the names above........

Men, my heartbeat is racing like Ben Johnson, because my wife caught me with some Domitila looking girl. Its not my fault that the women love me, it cos of my Denzel looks and my Bill gates wallet. If she is not careful i would just Osama my way outta this marriage......

Wanna try....N20.00 to anyone who succesfully used
Femi b...lol

Vote for sasha for best female video HERE

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, you're fun. I don't know some of the names in your list but here in Canada where Ben Johnson lives, the disgrace of the doping scandal and loss of his Olympic medal totally ruined his reputation.

I am sure you will accomplish your goals to be remembered for your charitable works and as the first female president of our country.

Anonymous said...

lol! I am impressed!- zusong

Anonymous said...

Just 'stumbled' across your blog. I must say a lot of inspirational stuff. Keep it up. What do I want to be remembered for? I look at the life of Nelson Mandela, and I am like...God, give me a passion for people!

I want to be remembered for making a difference in every sphere i touch.

Chris Ogunlowo said...

This is funny ;)

Femi, N20 or N20million?

Femi B said...

@gng- imagine i heard some guy tell me it was a conspiracy...thanks for you encouragement...
@Zu...impressed at what
@seye kuyinu- thanks, i love Mandela too
@aloofa- this was actually meant to be serious oh, lol and N20.00 is twenty naira only

Unknown said...

Femi,
When you get there, make sure you make me a minister o?

So on which political platform are we contesting for the next election? PDP (papa decieve pikin)?

Btw: I am still lost in the maze...still trying to carve a niche for myself...undecided yet!

O'Dee said...

"Cliford Orji - Human eater (a lagosian that ate other lagosians)"

I remember this cannibal o.

You will be remembered for good my dear. Even if it doesn't make international headlines.

Mz. Dee said...

dangg... if i wasnt so sick i wud probably try to think of sumn rily smart..

oh well.. auntie Femi B.. bear with me o! Malaria has suddenly gotten the best of me!


em.. me.. i want to be the first renowed 9ja gospel singer...likes of Cece Winans and Juanita Bynum!!!!

Anonymous said...

Funny enough I dont have a very clear picture of what I wana be remember for I jus wana be remembered as a star...very vague eh?

*walks away pondering*

p.s.: I love ur new avatar

Femi B said...

@dammy, its people like you thats cause corruption...Minister for where?lol
@Oluwadee, thanks jare as long as i leave a footprint in ones heart i dont need the international stardom
@Mz dee sorry about the Malaria oh, I am not auntie Femi B...more like sisi Femi B..lol
@ Chari- Stardom...dont we all..thanks thought my page needed a new look

DiAmOnD hawk said...

funny sentence... osama my way outta this marriage.. lol.. like huh?

anyhoo... i dont think Mr.Orji was a lagosian o... he was an import... but I remember him and all the stories.... scary!

Rita said...

It is a noble desire to be remembered for all the things you hope to achieve. It's good to know there are still people out there who are people-oriented.

I wish you all the best and I am sure you can achieve all you want to be. God give you wisdom and direction...

dblog said...

"A CHARITABLE WOMAN WHO WAS THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF NAIJA AND RETIRED TO BEING AN ONILU( BAND SINGER) AND A COMICAL ENTERTAINER"......wow!