My Random Thoughts and Experiences

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Beko Creations

Sold for $250
No name table, Could be called FallZen table, combination of fall season and zen design elements. Made out of pre-cut wood and handmade tiles. Additional materials were leaves, river rocks and glass.

This chair, oh how i labored on it. Mimicked from a toilet seat because of its oval shape and people always teasing. It is an aesthetic piece, not functional (but i did sit on it and it held my weight). Made solely from found wood and precut wood. My found pieces were the bark, and the tiny branches embedded in the seat and back.
It could be used in a garden to hold tiny flower pots or used as art in a garden.




























Potty Chair, Beckley P.O. Sold for $250

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You are such a creative mind!

Femi B said...

@dammy thanks

littleangel4christ said...

Saw u came around...
Thanks for droppin' by
I think d name is a 'Saro' name
U happen 2 knw me but I hvnt spoken 2 u in yrs...lol
Proof: Old Bodija & Bakery
The life of bloggin...
U are good at wat u do, ur creativity dat is, keep it up!

Femi B said...

@lilangel4christ. Thanks, So who are you..more clues pls

Andrew F. Alalade said...

That's cool.....Like your level of aesthetic ability!

littleangel4christ said...

if I told u, I wouldn't be anonymous wuld I...
On d Dawodu side am d youngest- my surname is different tho...but the specific Dawodu is up 2 u 2 pick...lol
In case u find out, u culd mail me cos my anonymity is essential...lol

wellsbaba said...

nice,very nice,original....thanx4ur comments on my blog but I wud evn luv u more o wait for my nxt post....
as 4 ur comment u said u are on ur way2bcomin president n that shook me,quite daunting n inspiring too!wud like us to maintain a correspondence(wudnt wanna loose a potential GCFR of 9ja)