My Random Thoughts and Experiences

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Biden and all that Jazz

I am so tempted to do a post of my recent encounter with the office of the district attorney in my county, thats why it has been hard to come up with another topic. I would post the details after the trial is over..all i would say is I was.. and is going to be an expert witness he he he...and to others..i might be unpatriotic...hmmmmm...so Law and Order SVU here i come.
Anyhow, i'll just do a quick post about my meeting with Joe Biden. Ok.it all began on a warm summer morning. ...bird's chirping, butterflies frolicking... squirrels and rabbits shagging..ok Let me stop. I actually woke up labor day morning to go to school and do some work, but as i stepped out of my house..i saw news agents vans..SSS...police...multitudes of people on the street. Hmmm my street that only people half way to the grave reside there.It was great to see most of my neighbours for the first time..all with breathing tanks, scooters, walkers and adult diapers perharps? I wondered why there was so many people and then i asked around and they said Joe Biden was in one of the houses holding a function. For all those who might not know who Joe Biden is...he is the Vice President pick for Obama in the Nov 4 U.S presidential elections. Anyway I was excited that i was going to meet a probable vice president of a country. Well, after two hours of roasting in the hot sun, (who send me message) and these ugly SSS people frisking us...(i thought all SSS were cute...wrong) as if na Biden we go bomb? I mean Joe who? Well he finally came out signed autographs and i caught myself waving back at him....i was mad i did that..i always like to keep my cool ...not like it was Obamasexy or Hillarysexy.

14 comments:

Rita said...

Hmmm...Joe Biden first hand...what an opportunity...

It's not your fault that you waved at him...its highly natural...

How have u been?

Unknown said...

Femi,

This is Dammy Bidden...lol

I am here to return you wave!

How u dey?

Buttercup said...

WOW r u serious????!

Nawa o! Next thing u knw, obama wud come strollin on ur street..abeg, call a sister when he shows up!

Abujamaiden said...

Wow, I wanna see Obasanjo and Yar Adua as in seriously. I've been following ur RAM conversations on the facebook group's wall. Lol! Kuddos!

YOU should compete for governor!

Femi B said...

Rita
It would have been highly natural if i did not wave...i am fine oh my sista

Dammy
HIss.dammy biden ko osama bin laden ni

Buracup
I'll holla when he strolls by hear only after he has wined and dined me and we have had discussions about the future of the country.

Abujamaiden
Thanks for your confidence in me..gov..some day some day

seye said...

You better wave what you want to wave o. Some of those opportunities come once in a while.lol

Unknown said...

lol U for hail am say u be Naija chick so im berra recognize

Geebee said...

Awww, now don't sound bad gurl. At least u gave me an inspiration with ur names. Cleo's cool, right? U seem to be well inclined with Egyptian mythology. I guess when Cleo puts to bed, I'll call her first male pup Ramses or some of the names u suggested. Thx a mil. Hw u doing?

Meanwhile, I've been wondering why everyone seems to be routing for Obama and a little's been heard on applauses for McCain. It'd be a shame if Obama loses. I don't know if i'd be able to stand it in fact.

aloted said...

correct sumtin!

na obama i wan see... ;-)

Rebirth said...

pls its good u waved at him jare...... who knows when he becomes VP, he may remember ur wave...... lol

O'Dee said...

Lol! @ obama n Hillary sexy.

U get a law and order moment!!!!!!
I have always wanted one of those.

Please don't spare any details once the trial is over.

I loved d card.

Femi B said...

seye.
i choose who i choose to wave to.Let me be

The invisible man
abi oh..or he would just have to take cover and hold his wallet.

Gbengasile
Obama or Mccain....all i care about is naija

Aloted
Na obama we all wan see oh

funms
Yes oh remember my wave cos it was the only black handed wave

Oluwadeee
yes oh they are sexy in their own way. and trust i wont spare any details in fact i go add salt and pepper to the story...and i am glad you loved the card

miz-cynic said...

omo na one of those reflex cum in voluntary action bowing in d presence of greatnes.lol.d thn don happen 2 me sef b4

Unknown said...

Hi Femi,
thanks for visiting my page. Will do the mix thing like u suggested and add some Male. Thanks Catch ya!