My Random Thoughts and Experiences

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My First Tag

Hi y'all, Hope everyone had a wonderful "v" day and presidents day too. My weekend was a weekend missing naija food. ( all i'll say is I'll never ever use frozen spinach for efo riro again...)


ok tHIS IS MY FIRST EVER TAG, OR MY FIRST EVER TAG I'VE RESPONDED TOO I was tagged by Geebee

OK i think i so broke all rules because i sometimes like to be a non-conformist.

QUESTION AND ANSWER’ TAG


Q & A.

where is your cell phone? on the bed besides me

where is your significant other? on his way

your hair color? Black

your mother? Amazing

your father? Great temperament

your favorite thing? Art, Internet, colored pens

your dream last night? being pampered by my mother (weird i remember)

your dream/goal? Success from making a positive impact

the room you're in? bedroom

your hobby? listening to music while doing art and dancing in front of the mirror

where do you want to be in 6 years? naked on a beach in Taiwan...kidding I'd love to be in Kyoto

where were you last night? At a friends room

what you're not? a girly girl

one of your wish list items? a pent house glass studio overlooking an amazing view

where you grew up? Ibadan

the last thing you did? talking to my parents while taking a dump..lol

what are you wearing? sweatshirt and underwear

your tv? on

your pet? my art works

your computer? Toshiba

your mood? Relieved

missing someone? yeah a bunch

your car? Toyota Celica

something you're not wearing? Bra

favorite store? Walmart ( where else in the world would you be able to get an oil change, pedicure, buy chicken, hammer and nails at 3 am in the morning)

your summer? Enlightening, learnt more about myself..looking forward to this summer....more things to discover

love someone? Yeah ..before... i think

your favorite color?Green

when is the last time you laughed? 3o mins ago

last time you cried? 2009, when leaving my dad

are you a b*tch? Hell no

favorite past time? being 21, nah dancing in front of the mirror semi nude with heels

are you a hater or a lover? Lover..

are you genuine or fake? Genuine

any vices? plenty

pro life or wire hanger? Life

mccain or obama? Obama

pro plastic or natural? Natural

dream job? President of Nigeria/ Onilu ( band singer)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you move here and be my best friend? We have so much in common!

Have a brilliant week, my colour-loving friend!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Walmart is your favorite store? lol! I am on their site ordering stuff for the house right now. =)

How far?

Rebirth said...

i love walmart........ what dont they sell there???????
President Femi

Anonymous said...

President Femi, can I be your cheif of staff!

clnmike said...

Lol, that was entertaining.

Teeee said...

My Mum once used the frozen one, it was soggy and ruined the whole thing. PRESIDO!!

Anonymous said...

And I NoLimit will be your Chief adviser on financial matters/Minister of finance...no long thing!

littleangel4christ said...

Gettin 2 knw more abt u...neat!
Presido hw u doin?
Fav color goes wit ur country color..
Take care...

Vera Ezimora said...

lol @ Wal-Mart. I feel you gal!!

....So tell us more about this dancing semi nude in front of the mirror with heels on. Babe, you be bad chic o! LOL

Geebee said...

I knew you’d break the rules . . . Femi b the Non Conformist! Hmm, nice wish- a pent house glass studio overlooking an amazing view. Not bad at all. How come everybody wants to be President? Haba, this competition is turning to something else o. Now, I need to upgrade my strategy for 2023. . .

Buttercup said...

hehehehehehehe!

i wish u all the best with ur presidential aspiration!